RV Overnight Camping
- Bring your RV and stay awhile! The Citrus Fairgrounds is located just off Highway 101 in the heart of wine country and within walking distance to charming downtown Cloverdale. You will be within minutes of award-winning wineries, top restaurants, shopping and services, not to mention Lake Sonoma and the Mendocino coastline.
- RV Camping Rates
- $30/night plus 10% city tax = $33 nightly
- $2/night per dog
- Nightly fee includes water/power hookups (some full sites available with sewer), restroom facilities with showers, use of pet area, use of dump station.
- Please check-in at the Citrus Fair Administration Office upon arrival or call (707) 894-3992. Office Hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday-Friday. If you are arriving after hours, please call or text (707) 621-2283.
- Proof of insurance/vehicle registration will be required.
- Click here for RV Camping Rules
- We do not take reservations but you are welcome to call (707) 894-3992 or email email@example.com to check availability.
- Please note RV parking is not available during the Cloverdale Citrus Fair (annually held in February over President’s Day weekend) and during other major events.
RV and Boat Storage
- A limited number of on grounds storage sites are available in both covered and uncovered locations.