- When: Saturday, August 7th 9AM – 4PM
- Where: Cloverdale Citrus Fairgrounds
- Click here for more information
We invite you to Experience Cloverdale!
- Recently named of “America’s Coolest Small Towns,” visitors are charmed by the ambiance and burgeoning arts community in Sonoma County’s northernmost town, Cloverdale. Located at the northern end of the picturesque Alexander Valley and near Lake Sonoma, moderate winters and warm summers make Cloverdale a great spot for exploring Sonoma County’s famous wineries and stunning natural beauty. Cloverdale is a diverse, family-oriented community, so bring the kids, the bikes, and the canoe … no need to dress up. All are welcome in this genuine Wine Country town. Visitors and locals alike find themselves constantly enriched by an experience that can only be described as genuinely Cloverdale.
- Find out what’s happening in town by visiting http://www.cloverdalechamber.com/