The Citrus Fair has been a beloved annual tradition in Cloverdale since 1892. Each year, we bring families and friends together to celebrate our rich history, honor tradition, showcase the talents of our community and have a whole lot of fun!
Sadly, we are not able to celebrate with you in person this year. Gatherings are not permitted at this time. However, we are able to do vehicle-based events and transition some of our fairtime activities virtually.
This year, due to the creativity of our board and staff, we are bringing you a hybrid of both. On February 12-14, join us for a drive-thru Fair Food Frenzy. Weather permitting, we will be offering drive-thru entertainment and exhibits on display (including community parade floats). In addition, we are offering a virtual exhibits program for both still exhibits like arts, crafts and photography, as well as livestock classes for 4-H, FFA and Open exhibitors.
We hope you can participate and have a little fair fun with us this year. We very much appreciate your support. We look forward to bringing everyone together again for traditional fair activities in 2022.
Virtual Still Exhibit Entries
(ex: Citrus, Art, Crafts, Photography)
For all virtual entry, rules, deadlines and entry forms please click here
Virtual Small Animal Show Entries
(4-H, FFA, Independent Youth & Open Show)
For all virtual small animal show entries, rules, deadlines and entry forms please click the links below.
Stationary Parade Float Entries
(on display at the Citrus Fair February 13-14)
Submit your talent via video to be premiered during Citrus Fair weekend! Show our town a talent you’ve had for years, learned during quarantine, or anything you would like to put on our “virtual stage.” A ribbon of participation will be awarded to each participant. This is not a judged event. This is your opportunity to be featured as a live entertainer for our virtual fair!
Video submissions can be no longer than 3 minutes. Ages 3-adult. Videos need to have appropriate content for families.To enter simply fill out the form below and upload your video via the file upload above the submit button. You will receive a confirmation email after the submission has been previewed to let them know your video is received and usable for the compilation. Submissions are due by Feb 1st.
Baby Derby Time Trials!
Saturday, February 13th, Citrus Fair Auditorium
- Baby must not be able to walk (crawlers only).
- All participants will receive a ribbon and a package of diapers.
- Due to COVID- appointment times must be made in advance. Babies will crawl individually, will be timed and the fastest baby will win!
- Please check in 5 minutes before your appointment time to have a photo taken.
- Video will be used to document the fun, but last names will not be used.
- Applications are due in the Citrus Fair Office by Monday, February 1st.
- For further information call 707.894.3992 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contest Chair will reach out via phone and/or e-mail between sign up and contest date.