|2. Exhibit Hall||66×105||400||500||$500|
|3. Kitchen||no dishes||N/A||N/A||$150|
|5. Tea Room||35×65||125||175||$200|
|6. Commercial Room||75×50||150||250||$200|
|7. Camellia Room||20×50||50||50||$100|
|8. Board Room||30×40||50||80||$100|
|9. Warner Hall
(now available for rental)
|10. Marquee||per day||N/A||N/A||$20|
|11. Pole Barn||60×140||N/A||N/A||$400|
- Proof of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00, with the following verbiage must be provided: The State of California, California Fair Insurance Authority, The Cloverdale Citrus Fair, their agents, officers, servants and employees are made additional insurers. If this is not provided, insurance must be purchased through California Fairs Insurance Authority. Rates for rental insurance are $75.00 for less than 100 people; $110.00 for 100 people up to 500 people; quotes must be received for over 500.
- There is a $200.00 security deposit per room rented; this amount is needed to secure the date. No refund of deposit if cancelled within thirty days of the event date. Check, cash, or money order may be used to make payments. All other rental amounts (rent, insurance, security, props) must be paid in full no less than thirty days prior to event. If there are damages or additional clean up to be performed by Citrus Fair Maintenance, it will be at the rate of $30.00 per hour plus cost of repairs or replacement, which will be deducted from your deposit.
- Any event serving alcohol will be required to have security; number of security in attendance to be determined by Management. Security rates are $25.00 per hour per personnel, minimum guarantee four hours. All events serving alcohol will serve alcoholic beverages in a clear plastic cup; sodas will be in a colored plastic cup (if this policy is not followed, security has the right to close off alcohol service); no glass or cans may be served to guests; alcohol service will cease one hour prior to end of event; if minors are observed to be drinking, event may be shut down by security with no refunds. Alcohol is not to be served until Security personnel are on the premises. Alcohol policy is one keg per one hundred (100) people attending.
- All rentals are required to pay a Utility Surcharge per day per room rented of $25.00. Kitchen Utility Surcharge per day is $50.00.
- If renter chooses to dispose of trash in Citrus Fair dumpsters, a Trash Disposal Charge of $50.00 will be assessed.
- If renter chooses to use Citrus Fair Ice Machine, a $50.00 fee will be assessed. In addition, use of the Pepsi Fridge is a $25.00 fee.
- Decorating may be done day before event (if facilities are available) at a half day rental charge.
**ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
**Local Non Profit organizations holding 501©3 receive a 25% discount on room rental rates only. Proof of
**All rates are subject to change without notice.
**Any returned check will be subject to a $25.00 fee.
Cloverdale Citrus Fairgrounds, 1 Citrus Fair Drive, CA 95425
(707) 894-3992 FAX (707) 894-9553 e-mail: email@example.com